RV Insurance

RV Insurance protects your travels

RV owners know the journey means as much as the destination. They love to take to the highway because they know traveling is more than just a means to get from point "A" to point "B." But while RV'ers enjoy being on the road and getting away, many mistakenly assume that RV insurance is about the same as car insurance. In fact, if you don't have proper insurance for your RV, you may face financial hardship if you should have an accident.

What makes RV insurance unique?

RV Insurance is like two policies in one: it protects your vehicle like car insurance and it also protects your living area like home insurance.

Collision and road emergencies are definite risks to insure against. But when you are camping or parked, your RV becomes your home and needs to be protected against theft, fire, liability and other disasters. Insurance for motor homes is specially designed to protect people that travel. And because your vehicle is usually larger than others, you should have greater liability coverage than standard autos, among other coverages you should consider.

Options for your RV Policy

  • Insurance for full-time RVers
  • Camper liability — You are responsible for what happens inside your mobile home and the lot/ campsite it’s parked on
  • Extra bodily and property damage liability - may be needed if you have an expensive/ large RV
  • 24 hour roadside assistance - a worthwhile feature that could really save you time and money, even if you only use it once
  • Emergency expense money
  • Total loss coverage
  • RV contents coverage
  • ATV Insurance - covers what you may be towing

Who needs RV insurance?

There are several classes of recreational vehicles and they each need special insurance:

  • Class A covers RVs built like large commercial buses
  • Class B vehicles resemble vans, but have taller ceilings so you can stand up inside
  • Class C vehicles are large vehicles made from trucks or vans

Standard Motorhome Insurance

Standard insurance policy coverage will depend on your RV. Units that are motorized need the same kind of coverage as your car. If you only plan to vacation once or twice a year, you may be able to get by with seasonal coverage. Trailer RVs will need insurance coverage for damage, both on and off the road. Contact us at (210) 945-8999 and we'll you determine the right option for your needs.

What to expect from our agency

Navigating the variety of options for your RV insurance is simple with the Liberatore Insurance Group. We have teamed up with top insurance companies to bring you expert insurance advice, service, and products. As independent agents, we have the freedom to shop for the best coverage and price to meet your specific needs. Together, we’ll go over the options for your policy and discuss the special discounts or bundle packages you may qualify for.

Why we're different:

While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers vary when it comes to structuring a policy tailored to you.

After all, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy.

Contact us today, and we'll work with you to help you protect what matters most.


How Can We Help?

Thank you!